Deposit a check, money order, or cashier's check with the Profit mobile app
1. Log in to your Profit account on your Profit app.
2. Click on “Menu” in the bottom right of your phone screen.
3. Under “Banking”, click on “Deposit Checks”.
4. Enter the check amount and select the account you want to deposit the check into.
5. Please make sure the check is made out to: Your Legal Business Name or your DBA name on file.
6. Sign and endorse your check. Make sure your check follows the endorsement format:
- Write "For deposit only at Profit" on the first line of the back of the check using a black or blue pen.
- Your signature on the second line on the back of the check.
- On the Profit App you will need to click on “I signed & endorsed the back of the check with For deposit only at Profit”
- Follow the instructions on the Profit app to capture a photo of your check.
7. Review the details of your deposit and press submit.
That's it! Note that all check deposits, including money orders, and cashier's checks will be placed on a standard 5-10 business-day hold depending on the age of your account.