For your FIRST deposit, you can fund your account by following the instructions below.
For Profit Checking Accounts:
- Log in to your Profit account.
- If you haven’t activated any of Profit’s tools, select “Open a free checking account”. Your checking account will typically be active in under 1 minute.
- Once your checking account is active, click “Checking Account 1”
- Find your Profit routing and account numbers
- Initiate a transfer from your external bank via ACH or Wire by entering your Profit routing and account number found
For Employee Cards:
- Login to your account.
- If you haven’t activated any of Profit’s tools, select “Create an Employee Card”. This generates your “Employee Card Distribution Account” and typically takes under 1 minute.
- Once your Employe Card Distribution Account is active, find your Profit routing and account numbers.
- Initiate a transfer from your external bank via ACH or Wire by entering your Profit routing and account number found.
- Once the funds settle in your Employee Card Distribution Account, you can instantly move the money to the employee cards by clicking on the "+/- Funds" button next to employee card in the Employee Cards tab.
Other Alternatives :
1) Any Profit user with a physical debit card can deposit cash at any CVS, Walgreens, 711, or Walmart by giving the cash and your Profit debit card to the cashier. Funds become available in your account in about 60 minutes. To learn more about depositing cash click here.
2) If you are an active Profit user and your account is in good standing, you can also deposit a check using our mobile app or on your computer. To view how to deposit a check click here.